PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor and is a server-side programming language.
There are many reasons to use PHP for server side programming, firstly it is a free language with no licensing fees so the cost of using it is minimal.
A good benefit of using PHP is that it can interact with many different database languages including MySQL. Both PHP and MySQL are compatible with an Apache server which is also free to license. PHP can also run on Windows, Linux and Unix servers.
Due to all these languages being free it is cheap and easy to setup and create a website using PHP.
PHP also has very good online documentation with a good framework of functions in place. This makes the language relatively easy to learn and very well supported online. There are countless forums and tutorials on various PHP methods and problems so it is usually very easy to find help if you need it.
Certificate of Competence is issued upon successful completion of the course.
- Over 20 lectures and 40 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes